Former Italian model and now a renowned actress, Monica Bellucci, fifty-five years old, seems ten years younger and remains the most beautiful woman in the world. It is an icon of cinema, which represents grace, class, elegance and beauty. His sensuality is in the image of Marilyn Monroe, whom the Mediterranean star admires to the highest point.
Its natural charm, its Italian accent and its sensual side are its assets to be attractive. This movie star admired by most also has beauty secrets unveiled by Stylecraze that you will be curious to know.
To take care of your skin
Monica favors cold water and for that there is nothing better than a morning invigorating shower to get her in shape and firm up her skin, and she’s right. Moreover, as stated in the article published in FEMINA , cold water, even if it repels more than one, is essential to tighten pores, improve blood circulation and make hair shine. So do not hesitate, like Monica, to finish your usual shower with a jet of cold water that will only do the best for your skin.
In addition, it is important to cleanse the skin at night before bedtime and apply a moisturizer, to have a fresh skin in the morning.
For her makeup
For Monica, makeup is important but always with a touch of naturalness. Also, to put his face in value, she adopts a discreet style, highlighting her beautiful brown eyes with shades of brown and gray. Her mouth is luscious in nature, she makeup lightly with a natural gloss that will bring out the sensuality of his lips.
For the beauty of her hair
She washes them twice a week taking care to dilute her shampoo with water, so as not to attack her hair and make them more flexible and shinier. In addition, she seldom dries them with a hair dryer that she uses sparingly to avoid damaging them. In addition, it gives them a moment of hydration, thanks to the olive oil bath that it applies to the root to give them more strength. His favorite hair color ? It is the brown that recalls its Italian origins.
For his fitness
To keep her body active and in perfect health, Monica opts for yoga and swimming that she particularly likes. For her, these two activities suit her perfectly and keep her in good shape. Finally, the most important for her is to have a balanced diet, drink plenty of water, laugh endlessly and enjoy the pleasures of life.
For its authenticity
For Monica, it’s important to stay authentic and have your own style and personality. And even if her idol is Marilyn Monroe, she prefers to stand out and keep her trademark “Monica Bellucci”.
Tips for getting old in style
With age, when wrinkles begin to show up, it becomes important to adopt a healthy lifestyle. Balanced nutrition, restorative sleep and beauty care habits must be part of the daily beauty ritual for all in their 50s.
To do this, it is important to:
- Avoid the stress that is often the cause of the production of free radicals and which, as a result, causes cellular aging. A research has highlighted the damaging effect of stress on the brain, immune system and cardiovascular system. Also, it is important to practice a relaxing sport such as yoga or pilates, among others. Moreover, laughter and smile are also good alternatives to counter stress.
- Protect your skin from the sun and pollution. And for that, there is nothing better than a protective sunscreen.
- Moisturize your skin daily with natural oils or homemade masks.
- Make circular movements with each application of your day or night cream to stimulate blood circulation.
- Hydrate your body by drinking a lot of water; at least 1.5 liters of water a day.
- Cultivating positive thinking allows you to live longer and protects against mental illness. It is important to give importance to your inner well-being to fight the signs of aging. Moreover, it was concluded in a study , that positive attitude helps protect physical and mental health.