The role of the coronary arteries is to carry blood to the heart, providing it with the oxygen and nutrients the heart muscle needs to function properly. However, because of a high accumulation of cholesterol, they can become clogged causing in some cases a heart attack. It is therefore a serious situation to be treated quickly in order to avoid the worst. In this article, we will offer a natural remedy based on lemon that will help you purify your coronary arteries.
According to the INSERM (National Institute of Health and Medical Research) in France, 120,000 people suffer from heart attack each year, and 18,000 of them succumb to it. The balance is heavy, so it is important to know how to preserve it.
Symptoms of clogged arteries
When plaque deposits accumulate on the inner walls of our arteries, this causes a condition called atherosclerosis . And although experts do not know exactly what triggers this disease, some telltale signs should not be overlooked:
- Severe pain in the chest, back, arms or shoulder
- Difficult breathing
- Abnormally swollen feet
- A tiredness extreme
- Unexplained vertigo or nausea
- Women may experience severe chest pain
This list is not exhaustive, so there are other signs of heart attack. However, you should know that sometimes infarctions can occur without precursors.
Clogged arteries: some risk factors
As you get older, the risk of infarction increases. Indeed, the majority of heart attacks actually occur after the age of 65. However, other risk factors may lead to heart muscle destruction, including:
- Overweight and obesity
- Physical inactivity
- Genetic factors
- Tobacco consumption
- Excessive consumption of alcohol
- High exposure to stress
- Some diseases such as diabetes or high blood pressure
Namely, women affected by a heart attack are at greater risk of dying than men. Indeed, as Dr. Amouyel explains , the symptoms in women are less visible, the latter being therefore subject to more serious changes in infarction.
Clean your coronary arteries with this remedy:
- 8 organic lemons
- 8 cloves of garlic bio
- mineral water (4 liters)
- Organic ginger of 4-5 cm
- Peel the garlic and ginger.
- Slice your lemons into small slices without peeling them.
- Cut and crush the garlic, then let stand for 15 minutes to activate the allinase .
- Mix the 3 ingredients until a homogeneous mixture.
- Add water to the mixture and heat in a saucepan over medium heat.
- Remove from heat as soon as the preparation begins to boil.
- Let stand and once cool, filter the drink.
- Keep in a cool place in tightly closed glass jars.
How to use :
Drink a glass of this drink preferably 2 hours before meals. However, for optimal results, it is important to combine taking this remedy with regular sports training (3 times a week).
Benefits of the ingredients:
Benefits of ginger on the arteries:
The use of ginger helps to fight against chronic inflammation of the arterial walls, thus avoiding any risk of atherosclerosis . According to a study of 2018 , gingerol content, ginger is an excellent remedy to reduce cholesterol in the blood, responsible for the obstruction of the arteries.
Benefits of garlic on the arteries:
Garlic helps to lower the bad cholesterol, at the base of cardiovascular diseases. This food would reduce the presence of atheromatous plaques in the artery walls. In fact, one study found that eating garlic significantly reduces cholesterol levels in the blood, which is associated with a 38% reduction in the risk of coronary heart disease.
Benefits of lemon on the arteries:
Rich in vitamin C and antioxidants such as polyphenols , this citrus is very effective in clearing the walls of the arteries. Its antioxidants would also reduce the rate of bad cholesterol , and fight erasure against hypertension, a risk factor for heart attacks.
– Attention, overconsumption of garlic can cause digestive problems or diarrhea. In addition, this food is not recommended for people with porphyria, those who have recently undergone surgery or pregnant women.
– If you suffer from heartburn, biliary disorders or if you are allergic to citrus fruits, avoid consuming this drink. In addition, this remedy is contraindicated to people with diabetes or those suffering from blood diseases.
– Used in large quantities, ginger may cause heartburn, bloating or diarrhea.